PURGe

Pittsburgh Union of Record Geeks electronic

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Friendstealer comes crawling back

friendstealer has trouble remembering all the records he stole last year.

put these right in a row at 6 & 7

phoenix - it's never been like that (astralwerks)

I was introduced to the music of phoenix by the use of their all-time classic single, "too young," in the film lost in translation. it's a great scene (look it up.) their albums have never really delivered the total pop of that song. this one does. more hooks than a sack of hooks or something like that...

phil boyd and the hidden twin - s/t (faux totem)

I keep forgetting that this came out this year, because it came out early. I'm no fan of the modey lemon, although the one live show I saw was pretty intense, but this phil boyd "weird folk" (or whatnot) record is pretty magical. I used to listen to it at work a lot. I don't work there anymore, but I can still listen to it.

remove sean lennon and belle & sebastian, if you dare

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit...forgot the album leaf record...geez...

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home